Boo hoo! My Laptop Died





Sadly, good things come to an end.  I'm sad to say my laptop had a peaceful death yesterday and I won't be blogging for a while.  

The great news is that Bubba (Bill, Jr.) is the Director of IT where he works and will be setting up my new laptop once I purchase it. Since  I'm not only a "foodie" but an "ipod junkie" and have close to 11, ooo songs on my ipod, not to mention all the videos, he recently told me I should have another backup and set it up for me.  Thankfully, all the data is saved.  It's wonderful having a great son who knows his way all around a computer!!!
 
We have a Mac desktop computer also but all of my blog posts, recipes and food photos are on the laptop.  I was going to post a recipe for delicious Cornbread Cake with Blackberry Sauce today but now it is on the back burner waiting for a new laptop.

So here's wishing you all a good day and happy blogging.  See ya' later!



Popular entries