SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATO

No this is not a recipe...This is for the beautiful monthly event click -- This month "show us your noodles" ...
First of all I would like to thank Jai and bee for conducting and hosting such an interesting event in the blog world....!!!It really inspires and helps to improve the skills in each and every blogger ....
I have clicked some photos with spaghetti and tomato...and tomato peel...Not sure how it looks..you people have to tell me...First time trying to participate...!!
The camera I used is Nikon D40x...Other than that I don't have any idea about the camera as I am Zero in this ...So here they are...


First I tried arranging the spaghetti in a glass and keeping a whole tomato like this..






  • Then I tried keeping a rose made out of that tomato in a bowl like this....!



  • My dear hubby then suggested arranging in some pattern,ended like this..!




  • Then I tried different angle and zoom....



  • And lastly I made my mind to send this one below to J & B's Click - show your noodles event...Hope you all like this one...!!


Please dont skip my other post today Gobi paratha ....

Popular entries